Cyberviolence conference in Prague
Gender Studies would like to invite you to Stop cyberviolence on women and men confernce. The conference will be held in Prague, 6th October.
The conference will be held 6th October, 2016 at the premises of the Ministry of the Interior Nad Štolou 3, Prague 7
The conference is intended primarily for organizations and individuals active in the field of preventing and combating violence (NGOs, police) and organizations with particualr focus on on-line forms of violence (cyberbullying, stalking), Internet service providers, mobile operators and ICT companies, such as school teachers and cyber violence help lines and intervention centres.
The conference will address the following topics:
- relationships and connections between violence and its online forms
- digital violence in the context of human rights and freedom of expression
- gender-based violence and violence on-line in Norway and Czech Republic
- approaches and ways to address and combat cyberviolence (Police practice)
- the role of ISPs in the issue of cyberviolence
For any questions please contact email@example.com.
ID is required to enter the building. Simultaneous translation will be provided. Babysitting is provided on request. The service must be requested no later than 30. 9. 2016.
The Project is being supported by the Open Society Fund Prague from the Let’s Give (Wo)men a Chance programme, financed from Norway Grants.